27 and 28 February 2020, Novotel on Collins, Melbourne
Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health invites researchers, general, clinical and community practitioners, policy makers and advocates to attend a two-day national conference on migrant and refugee women’s health and wellbeing.
This conference will focus on the sexual and reproductive health and rights of all women living in Australia from migrant and refugee backgrounds, including:
- health equity issues in policy and service delivery
- national and international health policy,
- findings that build the current evidence base for migrant women’s health migrant,
- broader social and systemic factors impacting migrant and refugee women’s health,
- connections between migrant and refugee women’s sexual and reproductive health and violence against women, mental health and work-related health.
Cocktail reception – 27 February 6pm
Day One of the conference will end with an evening cocktail reception to celebrate the launch of the national campaign to end Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting (FGM/C). The launch will include a talk by an international expert on FGM/C.
Ticket prices to attend the cocktail reception are $88. Conference delegates that have purchased conference tickets will be allowed free entry.
A limited number of conference scholarships that cover the registration fee are available for low to no income earners. Contact Boipelo Besele on (03) 9418 0932 or email@example.com for more information.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with experts in the field, share knowledge on emerging trends, practice issues and research relating to migrant and refugee women’s health in Australia.
For conference registration visit https://events.humanitix.com.au